Friday, 8 January 2010

8 Jan 2010 - day 8

ok - so what's new... the snow? nope.. the cold? nope.. lordy! well at least the buses were back running so I had a good chance of getting Evie to her childminder.

She went - and I went to work... did some work and came home! Evie wanted to make more snowmen but the snow is too dry and only stuck to our gloves.. I suddenly realised that our house has loads of icicles hanging off the front of it and then saw our outside tap... EEK! It looks kinda arty but I know that unless it's turned off (and it's NOT!) it may burst... I may live with a plumber but does he remember these things before the weather gets cold..

3 comments:

  1. Oooh, never knew or thought that the pipes would burst. Better check mine are ok. It does look quite arty though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will add i meant turned off at the mains - it's not actually turned on! that water is from the snow and water dripping off the house.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guessed that Lou lol!!

    Ice cubes a go go!!

    ReplyDelete